Creation of a POP or IMAP account
To configure a POP or IMAP account, it must first exist in your webO3 account. If you haven't set one up yet, please follow these instructions:
Go to your cPanel: https://[your-domain]:2083 From the Mail section, click on the Email Accounts icon. Fill out the Email Accounts form and click on Create an account.
Next, configure your mobile phone or email software by locating the POP or IMAP settings by setting the following:
- Email / Username: your full email address.
- Password: the password for your email account.
- Incoming Mail Server: for POP or IMAP accounts, use mail.your-domain.com.
- Outgoing Mail Server: For POP or IMAP accounts, use mail.your-domain.com.
Here are the different default ports:
- incoming 110 or 995 (for POP accounts).
- incoming 143 or 993 (for IMAP accounts).
- outgoing 587 (SSL or TLS).