1. Who are we?
9365-4929 Quebec Inc., which operates under the name webO3 (as well as its agents, representatives, consultants, employees, officers and directors - collectively, “webO3” or “we”) provides web hosting, domain names, website creation, web security and online marketing.
2. How this policy applies
3. Your consent
You may withdraw your consent to our handling of your personal information at any time, subject to legal and contractual restrictions, upon reasonable notice. However, such withdrawal may reduce our ability to provide certain products and services to you. For more information on the implications of withdrawing your consent or to notify us of the withdrawal of your consent, please contact our team.
4. What we collect and receive
In order for you to use our website, products and services, we need to collect and process certain information. Depending on your use of our website, products and services, this may include the following types of information:
General personal information
- Information you provide by filling out forms on our website - your name, company name, email and mailing address, phone number, username and password. We may ask you for this information if you create an account on our website, if you order our products or services, if you subscribe to our newsletter, if you connect to our online “Customer Area”, if you download or submit content on our website (including the “Client Space”), or if you contact us.
- Information you provide to verify your identity when contacting us or for processing your payment. In order to combat fraud, we may ask you to provide certain additional personal information to confirm your identity before your order can be processed.
- Your residency or citizenship status. This information is required by some domain name registries when registering a new domain with geographic restrictions (for example, by the Canadian Internet Registration Authority, for the registration of .CA domains).
- Details of any transactions you make through our website, products or services. As part of a transaction, we may collect and store payment information, including credit card or bank account details (as applicable), expiration date, and country, which we need to processing payments, taxes or complying with tax laws.
- We partner with other companies (like PayPal, SquareUp, Zoho) for payment processing, and the payment information you submit is collected and used by them in accordance with their privacy policies.
Statistics and information on cookies
- Information on how visitors and users interact with our website, products and services, in the form of website traffic analyzes (for example with Google Analytics). The crawl engine passively collects information about visitors and users, including your IP address, type of device, operating system, browser you are using, and your activity on our website. This information helps us to improve our website, products and services, which allows us to provide you with a more user-friendly and secure user experience. You can unsubscribe from the use of your data by Google Analytics here.
- Cookies are small data files that are sent to your device when you visit a website and which store information about your use of the website. URL query strings are small amounts of data transmitted as part of a URL (for example, the address of a website) when you click a hyperlink or submit a form in a web browser.
- Communications you send to us (for example: technical support ticket, questions or testimonial).
Sensitive personal information
- We ask that you do not send or disclose sensitive personal information to us, including social insurance or social security numbers, information relating to race or ethnicity, political opinions, religion or others. beliefs, health, criminal history or union membership.
- Any content downloaded, collected, stored, used, transferred or disclosed in connection with your products or services. This includes data and emails transferred to our servers, and data entered into our website creation, web security and online marketing tools.
5. How we use this information
We use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- Enable us to provide you with our website, products and services.
- Process transactions relating to our website, products and services. After a transaction, your personal information (for example, credit card or financial information) may be kept on file to facilitate automated renewals. You can request that your credit card or financial information be removed from our system and files at any time by contacting us.
- Create and administer your account, contact you and personalize your experience on our website or when using our products or services.
- To ensure the security of your account and to protect our website, our products and services (including to prevent fraud and abuse).
- Improve customer service by helping us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Help promote our website, products and services, if you have voluntarily provided a testimonial.
- Send you periodic emails regarding information about orders, products or services, company news, promotions, and legal information.
- Track and analyze the use of our website, our products and services in order to improve them and provide you with the best possible experience.
- Meet regulatory requirements (eg tax laws).
6. How your information is shared
We respect your privacy. We do not disclose, sell, trade or transfer your personal information to third parties without your prior consent, except to our trusted partners to whom it is necessary to transmit your information in order to offer you products and services.
8. Your rights
To modify or delete the personal information you have provided to us, please log in to the “Customer Area” and update your profile or contact Customer Service.
To obtain an electronic copy of your personal information, please contact Customer Service.
To delete your account, please contact Customer Service. We may retain certain information if required to do so by law or as necessary for our legitimate business purposes.
9. Email notifications
We may send you emails regarding your order information, product or service information, company news, promotions, and legal information.
We only want to communicate with you if you want to hear from us. We try to keep the number of emails to a minimum and give you the opportunity to participate in all marketing communications we send. You may opt out of receiving email marketing communications by following the detailed unsubscribe instructions found at the bottom of each email or by contacting Customer Service and requesting to unsubscribe.
From time to time, we may provide you with necessary information (for example, service announcements or legal information) that you cannot opt out of.
We take security seriously, and the security of your personal information is important to us. We employ various security measures to ensure the security of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
11. Rights Reserved